EQ at work place

How many times have you heard: emotions and work do not go together? If you are still wondering – Should there be any emotions at work place? The only correct answer would be: Emotions are your constant companions. It depends on you whether emotions will be allies or uninvited and unwanted guests.

Be on “first name terms” with your emotions, devote your time to yourself and take the opportunity to deal with them in our training, after which you will:

  • Be more aware of your emotions and easier control them
  • Understand the emotions of others and their reactions
  • You will neutralize "toxic" people
  • Differently look at everyday situations

According to the Carnegie Institute of Technology, only 15% of the success is the result of our expertise! The remaining 85% of the financial success we owe our personality, communication skills, negotiation and leadership.

There is no doubt that you are faced with this problem on a daily basis. They have finished all the schools, they are very expert in what they do, know, they want, but something does not go well, doesn’t fit, does not achieve the expected result. They do not function as part of a team, they can not establish a good relationship with colleagues, superiors, subordinates, clients. You tried, talked to them, but that did not give the expected results.

You know perfectly well that only knowledge and diplomas do not bring success. Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, Ralph Lauren, Ted Turner and many others are linked by the fact that they have not graduated from college, and have become extremely successful business people. Everyone has the following characteristics:

  • They have a clear vision of the future
  • They have strong work habits and they constantly want to progress
  • They are ready to risk
  • They are innovative and change status quo
  • They are extremely focused and reasonably brave
  • They Control their ego and are never satisfied
  • They neutralize "toxic" people
  • Problems are seen as issues that are resolved immediately
  • They are responsible and all associates love them

In short, they have extremely developed emotional intelligence.

Subscribe to our newsletter

HR Partners